Total HR Outsourcing
How important is an experienced, credible, and knowledgeable Human Resources department in the modern business world? In today’s fast paced, unpredictable work environment where federal and state regulations demand compliance, HR must be a top priority for all businesses.
HR Outsourcing can provide support to businesses of all sizes, facing any number of HR challenges. Whether your company is experiencing significant growth, is ready to relieve your office support team or accounting staff of HR duties, or just in need of compliant policies and procedures, outsourcing allows you to gain access to highly trained HR professionals that will provide the specific support you need.
What are the benefits of HR Outsourcing?
- Cost Savings – Outsourced HR services can produce significant savings as employing a fulltime qualified HR professional can cost between $70-120,000 annually – not including the additional expense of benefits, taxes, workspace and training.
- Experience – Outsourcing provides access to knowledgeable consultants who have first-hand experience facilitating HR services across a variety of industries. HR professionals are the first to know about policy and regulation changes that affect workplace culture.
- Consistent Level of Service – Full documentation of all HR processes allows other consultants to step in and provide support when necessary. Companies don’t have to worry about any one individual holding the keys to their specific duties and responsibilities.
- Flexibility and Full Customization – Companies can customize support services and onsite schedules that work best for them. Whether administering benefits, providing employee relations, coaching and counseling, or conducting interviews, HR outsourcing provides maximum flexibility.
With a full HR Outsourcing solution, The HR Team becomes your HR department. We provide ongoing support tailored to suit your business’ specific needs with dependable outsourcing services you can rely on. Clients are assigned a dedicated, seasoned HR professional to handle any and all of your HR needs including:
- recruitment coordination
- new employee orientation
- benefits administration
- performance management
- employee relations
- development of policies and procedures
- exit processing
Not ready to fully outsource your HR responsibilities? We have a solution for you!